Saturday, June 4, 2011

Adopted!

Sissy went to her new forever home last night. She has a new Greyhound sister, Katie and a Whippet brother, Butch which will be wonderful for her. She does great as a part of a pack. She was already following Katie around the yard and house. She has a new mom, dad and a 6 year old little girl as her new family.

Sissy's new family will just love her as she settles in. I spoke with them this morning and she did fine last night. She was a little hesitant this morning to eat her breakfast, but then she did eat.

I know she will become a much loved family member. I am thrilled for her. I miss her but I know she will have a wonderful life. I wish I had gotten a family photo before I left. I just got caught up in the moment and forgot.

Best of luck Sissy. I will always love you and remember your sweet smiling face. You came to my house so afraid and unsure and left a happy little girl with a bright future ahead of you.

Love,
Your Foster Mom, Kathy

0 comments: