Monday, May 2, 2011

Sissy's Forever Home Wanted Ad

If Sissy could place her own Forever Home Wanted Ad, it would probably go something like this:

Adorable, petite fawn female seeks loving, quiet forever family with other dogs. I am a little shy at first, but warm up to you if you give me time and space. I would thrive in a home with at least one other dog. I do great with cats, but would be happier with dogs to hang out with and play with.


Sissy and her friend Chloe
 I love to be in the same room with you and enjoy watching you and being near you. I will come up to you for a pet and some affection, but I am not needy in that department. At night, I prefer to sleep in your bedroom by you on a nice comfy dog bed. I like being near my people and my dog pals.

I am a connoisseur of toys and enjoy collecting them. I'm a happy girl and enjoy good food, wonderful chews and yummy treats. If you are patient with me, I will even take them from your hand.

I'm a quick study. Steps and glass doors were pretty easy for me. Sometimes the TV still fascinates me, but it's getting kind of dull now.

I love going outside for walks or to play. I would simply adore hanging out with my family & pack on a screened in porches. Screened in porches make me feel close to nature but I can lounge on a nice comfy dog bed (they are one of my favorite things as you can tell).

I crate just wonderfully, especially if you give me a yummy kong and I have companions crated near me.

I like to travel and see new things from the confines of a nice safe car or van. In time, with encouragement and my other dog pals, I will love to go for hikes and to new places to explore and have fun. I doubt I'll ever be a big city girl though. Parks and nature are more my style.

Little children make me nervous, but a nice, calm, older child might be just fine. Time and patience are probably my most important requirements after the usual basic necessities. If you give me that, I will give you years of love, joy and companionship.

I'm a fun girl. With each new day, I learn how wonderful home life can be. I can cut up and have fun with the best of them!

Sissy sticking her tongue out!


0 comments: