Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Blossom

Sissy is starting to enjoy being in a home environment. She seems more comfortable with the household routines. He enjoyed her first Holiday - Easter. She got a yummy beef strap from the Easter bunny which she enjoyed.
Here she and her foster sister, Chloe enjoy their treat while lounging on dog beds.

She kept looking at me as if to ask if it was really for her.
"Really, this is for me?"
Her cute little personality is really starting to shine through. I have discovered she is a toy collector :)

















Last night for the first time in the almost 2 weeks she has been in foster with me and my pack, she actually felt comfortable enough to "roach." I could not have been happier!














Sissy will make a sweet companion for someone willing to put in the time and patience to build trust with her. She quite endearing.

0 comments: